***CLOSED FOR NEW SUBMISSIONS***
WERE YOU INTERVIEWED? WE’VE POSTED SOME FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS HERE!
+3 Interviews is a new feature we are trialing at the Edinburgh festivals 2016.
We want to help you publicize your show. Help us to help you by (1) keeping your answers short and sweet, (2) checking your spelling and punctuation, then check them again, (3) co-ordinate properly with the rest of the company so we don’t receive multiple interviews from the same production.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Complete the form below.
- Click submit.
- (That’s it)
- Did we mention spelling and grammar yet?
- We’ll include a description of your show (taken from the listing) in the introduction to the piece, so don’t feel the need to repeat what’s in there in your answers.
- This is an unfiltered opportunity for you to talk about your show. Be passionate and don’t assume readers know what you take for granted.
- The third question says a lot about you and how passionate you are. Give more than a list.
- As with all the reviews & coverage you recieve over the Fringe, don’t forget you can retweet the link to older content at any time.
WHAT WE WILL THEN DO
Once we have received your answers we will publish our interview with you on the +3 section of our website. You will know the interview is live when we tweet a link to the interview via our account @EdinFortyNine.
We hope to process interviews within 3 days (but we don’t promise).
WHY IS THIS CALLED A +3 INTERVIEW?
Edinburgh49 was established to cover the arts scene in Scotland’s capital outside the Fringe. 52 weeks of the year minus 3 weeks of the Fringe = Edinburgh49. In 2015 we expanded our respected coverage to include the best and brightest from the August festivals. Our Edinburgh49 +3 is edited by former Edinburgh Fringe Festival Society media officer Steve Griffin.